Friday, October 5, 2012

The I Love U Massage



There's a wonderful technique I use to squeegee all the enema water out of my colon after I've expelled as much water as I can naturally. It's called the I Love U massage because its motions imitate the letters I, L and U.




Once you've filled your colon with water, grasp both hands in a double fist, press firmly into the left side of your belly just below the rib cage. Keeping your hands clasped and maintaining the firm pressure, draw your hands downward in the shape of the letter I toward your crotch. This pressure induces the water in the descending colon to come down and out. Repeat this exercise several times until you stop expelling the water.

At this point, you do the same thing, only you start on your right side below the rib cage, and draw your fists from right to left, then down as you did before, in the shape of the letter L. This helps move the water in the transverse colon out. Do this several times until you stop expelling water.

Now do the same thing, starting on your lower right abdomen, pull up toward your rib cage, then across right to left, then down as before in the shape of the letter U. This helps get the water out of your ascending colon.

No comments:

Post a Comment