Thursday, October 4, 2012

10 Steps To Clean Out in 105 Minutes or Less



It's not foolproof, but I can generally get cleaned out in 90 to 105 minutes. I'm not saying it will work for everybody, just saying it works for me and therefore you might want to try it.

(1) I eat a lot of fiber in my daily diet, particularly for breakfast.

(2) I almost always fast beginning when I wake up the day I intend to clean out. If I can't fast, I try to eat as early in the day as possible to give it time to go through my system. The worst thing you can do is eat right before or right after your clean-out, as this will start your bodies natural response to move things down your colon.

 

(3) I use an 18-inch neoprene shower shot nozzle that after many months of use I am now able to fully insert all the way up into my sigmoid colon. 
 
(4) I turn the water to a pressure that if the nozzle is held straight up, the water breaks about 3 inches above the tip of the nozzle and falls downward.

(5) Once the nozzle is inserted and the flow control valve is set as above, I turn the warm water on for 45 seconds.

(6) After all natural urges to expel the water cease, I use the "I Love U" massage at least 10 times to force more water out of my colon.

(7) When I think I have all the initial water expelled, I insert a doubleheaded dildo 12 inches long and 5 inches around all the way in. I ride it for 100 strokes, then leave it in for 5 minutes.


(8) If it comes out clean, which it usually does, I rinse out my rectum 10 times by applying the nozzle just inside my anal sphincter for 10 seconds at a time then expelling.


(9) If I see any brown water come out that looks like beef broth, I stop and go back to Step No. 7 and repeat. However, if I see any solid brown come out that is about the size of a corn flake, I continue rinsing out until I've expelled clean water 10 times with no brown corn flakes.


(10) Repeat step 7 and if the dildo comes out clean, you're done cleaning out. Take a dose of Immodium or generic equivalent when you get out of the shower to prevent anything else from coming down the colon while you're playing and 30 minutes later you're ready for deep play.


Good luck and let me know how it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment