Monday, October 15, 2012

Butt plugs not ideal for stretching

If you think wearing a butt plug 24/7 is going to open your hole, then you probably believe spooning a barbell while you sleep is going to give you Schwarzenegger
pecs and 6-pack abs. Here's why you're wrong:

A fellow pig recently asked on a forum whether using a so-called "24/7 stretching ring" would help open his hole. Here's how I negated that idea:

 

I have this same 3-size set from Huse. They are made of rock-hard acrylic plastic that I find quite uncomfortable. The wide, deep, circular base is also very much NOT anatomically correct. When trying for extended wear, a hole tries to force it out, requiring a butt plug harness to keep it in place, especially while sleeping.

Unless you really want to use these through-hole butt plugs to anally catheterize a sub in a diaper to take away control of the most basic bodily function, then ...

... you are much better off getting a traditional butt plug the same size that's solid for no leakage but much more pliable with a base that's narrow side-to-side for long-term comfort, not to mention a lot cheaper.


You also need to keep in mind that if your goal is to stretch your hole, what you really want to do is stretch the muscle that forms your anal sphincter, not the soft tissue above it that forms your rectum.




 
You know that old saying, "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link" ?  Well, a butt plug only stretches you as wide as its narrowest point.

A traditional butt plug, by design, has a wide body that stretches the rectum, a narrow stem that the sphincter naturally closes around to keep it in place and a wide base that prevents it from getting trapped inside you.

The problem is that narrow stem, because the rest of it really doesn't stretch your sphincter. In fact, the wide part of a plug only stretches your sphincter when you push it in and minutes -- or hours -- or days later -- when you pull it out.



If you really want to stretch your sphincter 24/7, you're going to need something more cylindrical like a dildo that's the same width all the way to the base. And, of course, you are going to need some sort of a butt plug harness to keep it in place 24/7, because without that stem, your body is naturally going to try to expel it 24/7.

On the other hand, if you have a wide butt plug and you repeatedly stroke it in and out of your hole  -- I'm talking like 50 to 100 strokes per insertion -- then yes, you are exercising that muscle that is your anal sphincter while you are doing it.

But sleeping with a traditional butt plug in your ass and expecting it to exercise  your anal sphincter is about a smart as thinking that sleeping with a dumbell is going to give you biceps like Popeye's.





5 comments:

  1. I find that getting fucked by large cocks and toys keeps my ass-pussy stretched more than a traditional plug does.
    the reason I wear a plug is to keep me in a state of arousal all day at work, or when I am out in public, at dinner or what ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as an "ass-pussy". If you are a man, you have only an ass HOLE. Why feminize something that has historically been a male gay sexual fetish, picked up by straight people, some women. Butch it up! You have an ass hole, a man hole, a cum dump, a fist cave...anything but a "pussy", pussy.

      Delete
  2. That will definitely keep you aroused ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True enough. butt plugs are really for enjoyment either solo or with a partner, but don't do much for stretch the ass. I wear a plug 24/7/365...or will have by April 1st. I live plugged. Period, so I don't want to stretch my opening. My plug keeps my anus open at one inch and I can still hold an enema when I've got the plug out for cleaning. But I also feel confident that if I were going to be fucked I could handle a cock any time, day or night, as being permanently plugged does keep me in a state of arousal. It exercises the sphincter with every little movement I make. Even just sitting here writing, I feel it. livingplugged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete