Thursday, February 7, 2013

You thought you were clean, then ... Oops!

How to be certain you're clean

and ensure you stay that way

... every single time!

 

Many people say they have accidents after cleaning out and ask:

What am I doing wrong? 

 


If anything solid is coming out:

The problem is you are not getting your sigmoid colon adequately clean, if at all. The sigmoid is like the S-shaped curve in the drain pipe under every sink. Your poop collects at the bottom of that curve until there is enough behind it in the descending colon to push it up over the hump, through the rectosigmoid junction and into the rectum.

When you're having anal sex -- either with a fist, cock or dildo -- your rectosigmoid junction is being stimulated and that coaxes it into opening up and letting the poop on the other side out, unless you've cleaned it out beforehand. The only way to be certain you're cleaning out your sigmoid is to ensure you get plenty of water above it, so that it completely washes out the sigmoid on its way out.

Some people can get plenty of water above the sigmoid using an typical enema bag, but I'm not one of them. I tried using a colon hose with my enema bag, but it would sometimes coil up in my rectum without entering my sigmoid and without cleaning it out.

Here's the sure-fire way I found to deposit the water above my sigmoid and be certain I was getting it clean:
http://crotchshaver.blogspot.com/2012/10/normal-0-false-false-false_4.html

If it's ONLY discolored water coming out:

You need to ensure you get all the water you put in back out again during your clean-out. The I Love U Massage is the way to accomplish that. Here's how: http://crotchshaver.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-i-love-u-massage.html

As soon as I finish my clean-out, I take two generic Immodium tablets to stop the natural rhythms of my colon and prevent any water that might be trapped from coming down. I give it 20 to 30 minutes to kick in while I rest, set up my play space and get in the mood, then I'm good to go for hours every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment